tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 07 09:53:03 1995

Just a note.

For those who haven't realized it, I'd like to take this opportunity to make
a note to the list. :)

Now that Triqal goofed and sent her private mail to the list, and then -I-
goofed and privately responded to HER  on the list (meep -- After noting to
her what she'd done! If you didn't see my response, don't worry -- I cleaned
them out of the queue as soon as I noticed, so only about 100 went out), I
just want to remind everyone that replies to list messages go TO THE LIST,
not to the poster. Make sure you check your headers before you send a
private response!

									-WW

Back to archive top level