tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 13:03:29 1995

Re: Strange New World Book

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995 ADM::[email protected] wrote:
> ~mark wrote:
[reason why the bible is really being translated into klingon]
> I might add this spin to it... if you're going to learn a language, it
> might as well be done in the context of a project which will hold your
> interest. For many, the Bible is such a book.

Also, wasn't the Bible, for a few centuries, also the reading primer?
(At least, here in America, it was.)  It's not easy to learn from a more
advanced, more structurally complex work, but it was all they had.

(See Moses.  See Moses run. Run Moses, run.)  {{:)

chuQun, being found again

Back to archive top level