tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 27 10:50:46 1995

1995 KLINGON LANGUAGE CAMPS

I am posting the following information for Glen Proechel - I hope it
will be of interest.  PLEASE NOTE: I'm *not* taking orders for Glen,
NOR is *my* email address the way to communicate with him - his
address (email and surface mail) and phone numbers are provided below
should you wish to contact him.  For fastest contact I recommend
telephone or fax, his email address is through a friend, and
I suspect is not something to which he has ready access.

Thank you.
-------------

1995  KLINGON LANGUAGE CAMPS  (  all ages  )

JULY  22 TO JULY 27 IN CROOKSTON, MN

Five hours Klingon Instruction per day including one hour batleth
training.  Alien Language Primers Books I, II, and III will be used
for instruction depending on level of prior knowledge.

Planned activities :  camping, tubing, Klingon banquet and Year games.

Host : Country Club Motel on Highway 2 located on Red Lake River.

Tent sites available.

Fee : $300. per participant.  $25 discount for members of KLI, KAG or
	KSF ($40. discount for High Council Members)
	Additional $15. discount if paid by May 1. $25 late fee after
	July 1.  $20materials fee and $10. membership in Interstellar
	Language School ( payable on arrival).  Check, money order or
	credit card OK.  Meals provided fro $75 fee.

--------

JULY 28 TO AUGUST 1ST

CANADIAN SECTOR Klingon Camp : BIRD'S HILL about 40 miles north of
WINNIBEG.  Cosponsored by the Dark Talon Ship in Winnipeg.  Begins
Friday evening and ends Tuesday evening.  Five hours instruction per
day except Friday evening which will have two hours instruction.
Batleth training included.

FEE : U.S. $225.  $15 discount for members of KLI, KAG, KAG Canada or
      KSF.  $15 late fee after July 1. Check, money order to
      Interstellar Language School.

Meals are not included but can be arranged.  Special rates apply for
Manitoba residents.  Either write to the ILS address OR contact Doug
Nolan, Duy'a' qaraS, 481 Corydon Ave., Apt # 2, Winnepeg MB Canada
R3L-ON9 - Phone : (204) 475 3450
For registration or more details, please contact us by phone, fax or
email.  See you there!  Qapla'!

				G.F. Proechel, pIntIn

			  Interstellar Language School
			  P.O. Box 281