tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 23 17:16:59 1995

Re: Strange New World Book

I am really baffled by the idea of translating the human bible into Klingon...
I mean to say what relavance does the bible of humans have to do w/ klingons,
shouldn't a klingon bible speak of klingon rites, and ceromonies ?  The idea of
translating the human bible into klingon is good in so far as how our words

can translate into a language that only some are familiar with.

 I.E.  compare / contrast.    [email protected]

Back to archive top level