tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 13 04:19:50 1995

mu'tlhegh Dun

I read a .signature last week that spoke to me.  It challenged me
to express it in the warrior's tongue.  I have tried to be faithful
to both the meaning and the tone of the original.  I hope I have
chosen words and syntax appropriately.  I will post the original
quote separately so you have a chance not to read it.

 yev'eghghach yotlhmeyDaq vIHbe''eghtaH SanIDpu'
 toghHa'lu'bogh chISchoHlI'bogh Hommey.

 yay tlhaprupDI' leSmeH ba'choHpu' SanIDpu' 'ej leSvIS...
 Hegpu' chaH.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level