tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 12 23:35:50 1995

No Subject

hello,

this is my first message, and i wanted to let you all know a little about
me.

my aliases are (currently) lacey, lace, lacey D.

i just started learning klingon this month and am using the klingon postal
course.

i am more of a crossbreed of (get ready for this now,) a Vulcan and a
Klingon!?

i am quickly assimulating the knowledge in the course but recently had my
copy of the klingon dictionary liberated from my possesion and am able to
offer little in the way of intelligent conversation in klingon.

i will soon aquire the book again and be off on another burst of learning.
my interests here on the list would include assistance in klingon, klingon
poetry and stories, and klingon lifestyle.

i may soon take a klingon alias for the list but will notify you of the
change in advance.

may your blood boil!

lacey D

Back to archive top level