tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 21 10:54:02 1995

}} Dave on 2 Mailing Lists

tlhInganpu':  I appreciate some of those sentiments suggesting that we
retain the kli list as an auxiliary list; however, having one list alone
is part of what adds to all the camaraderie and fellowship that the
tlhIngan-Hol list has brought us over the past 4+ years since Eli Israel
first started the list....

So, as soon as Jay has his listserv functioning A-OK again, then it will
be time to return to [email protected].....

I'm sure there are a number of good ideas and suggestions to having
separate lists for separate purposes, but it seems more important to keep
all of Klingondom together, inconvenient as that may be at some times.
Additionally, there are things that Jay can do with indexing, that the
software I have can't do other than digest a day's postings and store
those.  So, in the final analysis, [email protected] is exactly what it
was intended to be:  a temporary list while Jay trekked cross country.

PS: don't worry about address changes, etc.: I'll be giving Jay all the
changes I have, and also, [email protected] will auto-forward to
[email protected] for a good time once the list is back on.

Dave.

<[email protected]> #1 910 759 5532, fax -6142 ..Pardon me, but if I must
David E G Sturm, Laboratory Manager            operate in a vacuum, may
Wake Forest University Department of Physics   I at least have a little
7507 Reynolda Station, Winston-Salem NC 27109  ether to calm my nerves?

Back to archive top level