tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Aug 19 17:08:56 1995

}} Everyday Klingon (was something else...)

I just got back from the Valley Forge convention center here in Pennsylvania.
 I'm recovering from my participation at the Creation Show there.  This was
my second time speaking at a Creation event in VF (my 4th Creation show
altogether).  I got cut to only 15 minutes (on the program) and I think they
rushed that a bit even so.

It was an okay experience, but it's hard to get much going in only 15 (or
less) minutes.  Still, it went adequately and maybe some new folks will be
joining the KLI because of the experience.

More importantly, I was able to acquire the 3rd SkyBox specialty card (the
one I didn't have) from the ST:TNG 2nd season deck.  All three of these cards
have Klingon on them, written by Marc Okrand.  These canonical inscriptions
will be appearing in the next issue of HolQeD.  I also was able to purchase
the three SkyBox specialty cards from the ST:TNG 3rd season deck, only
recently available I believe, and these cards' Klingon messages will also
appear in HolQeD.

See, now you have something exciting to look forward to!

Lawrence

P.S.  I think I've received about a dozen magnet requests in the mail (and
I've sent them all out by now).  Anyone else?

P.P.S.  I meant it when I said you should buy back issues now.  Go and do it.
 Really.  {{{:)

Back to archive top level