tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 18 01:26:03 1995

}} -bogh

nay' luSop tlhInganpu' 'e' lutIv chaHbogh 'oH targh tIq'e'

This is a test for the placement of <-bogh>.  Because I am from Taiwan, I am
used to using noun clauses marked by <-de> such as <gou xin shih tlhIngan
xiangshou chih-de yi-dun fan>.  This makes <tlhIngan xiangshou chih-de> a
noun clause acting as a single noun entity possessing <yi-dun fan>.

In Klingon you can see that I have placed the noun clause syntactic maker on
the verbal pronoun.

peHruS

Back to archive top level