tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 16 14:01:59 1995

Listrivia Re: }} FINALLY!

On Mon, 14 Aug 1995, Kevin Britton wrote:
> I am now happily receiving the mailing list again. I originally signed
> off to sign up for digest. It didn't work. (this was about a month ago).
> I left myself unsubscribed because non-digested is too spammy.  I tried
> again today, and it worked! majQa'!

Sorry for the delay there, but indeed the digest works fine now as far as
I know.  Don't forget, previous issues can be received from majordomo
automatically.  Send it a message of "index kli", and it'll send a Unix
ls of all the days available.  Send it "get kli unix.filename.here" with
the appropriate file name, and majordomo sends it to you.

> Any word on how the KLI machine is doing on its trek across the country?

I've heard nothing but conspicuous silence.  Maybe Lawrence has an update
from Jay?  Either way, we're welcome to stay here as long as is needed on
stargame.org.....  Dave/qembeltaS.

Back to archive top level