tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 14 19:03:33 1995

Re: }} bIrmoHwI' peQ ghajbogh Degh'e'

I know this is off the Stated List topic, but I figure everyone could
use a good chuckle.  :-)

>Can I use the magnet to hold floppies to my cpu? ;)

Believe it or not, I know of a Guy who worked for one of our Large Government
Facilities that did just that ...  He'd come in every morning and magnet
his floppy to the filing cabinet while he went to get his coffee...
The poor dweeb never could figure out why his diskette was *always* blank!
Took User Services almost a month to figure out what was happening.
The fellow had him wald through his morning routine ... and ... OOPS!

tevram