tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 14 08:40:56 1995

Re: }} {-wI'} on sentences

<...*whew*... Much SnIppeD...>

>I choose now to reject objects on a verb with {-ghach}.  By association, I
>must reject objects on a verb with {-wI').  I must expand my interpretation
>of the noun-noun construction to encompass "energy changer" etc.
>
>charghwI', maybe I should get you a T-shirt that says:
>
>                 chargh
>    I won the      vs     -wI' debate of 1995!
>                ghunchu'
>
>I at least owe you a box of chocolate-covered tribbles.
>
> -- ghunchu'wI'

"And there was much rejoycing." (yea)

Gentlepersons, thanks for a very entertaining debate. I hope *I* have
learned something from this.

      vay' yIHub Hoch 'ej Hoch tIHub vay' - DumaS
vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level