tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 13 11:09:01 1995

Re: }} Does anyone know how to get the ratings for DS9 and Voyager?

>Does anyone know how to get the ratings for DS9 and Voyager?  We are looking to
>choose the programming for the IRECON 5 Ireland International Star Trek Fan
>Conference.  We are looking for the ratings of the Seasons episodes in the
>following formats:
>
>1)      According to Production Number, DS9, Season 3 and Voyager, Season 1
>2)      According to Highest Ratings, DS9, Season 3 and Voyager, Season 1
>
>Please pass the message on and find out where we can get the information.

I looked in the June 2 issue of Entertainment Weekly and they posted the
final fall standings from 'Nielsn Media Resaerch.'  Voyager came in 102
place with 11.2 million viewers (tied with America's Most Wanted).  But the
standings went from Sept. 19, 1994 to May 21, 1995.  And Voyager started its
season in January (a little late).  DS9 didn't appear on the list (because
from what I belive) it was a syndicated show.  The only shows on the list
are from the Big Three networks, Fox, UPN, and WB.  I hope this helps.

>Yours sincerely,
>        Live Long and Prosper,
>
>Damon Matthew Wise,
>General Administrator, FEDERATION Star Trek Fan Association in Europe;
>Publisher of the StarFleet Journal; Honourary Public Relations Officer for
>the Irish Star Trek Federation and Vice-Chair and PRO for Star Trek
>Conferences and Meetings (Ireland) Ltd, including the SLAM and IRECON
>Conferences and One Day Special's.
>======
>Peter Wise (also Damon, Anny and Karen Wise, AUTINET, IRECON 5, the Star
>Trek Co-op (Star Trek Conferences and Meetings (Ireland) Ltd), Irish Star
>Trek Federation, Federation {Star Trek Fan Association in} Europe Society
>Ltd); The Informal Baha'i Star Trek Society (formed at World Congress, New
>York, November 1992);
>
>Personal E-Mail to:          [email protected]
>
>Damon Matthew Wise, Sys. Op. Toppsi Star Trek E-mail Service:
>Star Trek Voyager; Deep Space Nine; news developments, AUTINET Project;
>FEDENET; Irish, UK and European Fan Information and news
>
>Star Trek Postings to:       [email protected]
>to subscribe to the list send a message to [email protected]
>with in subject and header, the following message:
>subscribe trek [Firstname] [Surname] [E-mail Address]
>
>Snail: Mail to: 4 Lisin, Tullyglass, Shannon Town Co. Clare; Tel/Fax:
>(INT-353/0)61-472812;  Damon Wise, Federation Europe, Tel: (INT-353/0)61-361986
>
>To unsubscribe send [email protected] a message of unsubscribe kli

 000000   [email protected]              (home e-mail)
0    0 0  http://www.itw.com/~zer0  (World Wide Web home page)
0   0  0  [email protected]         (College e-mail)
0  0   0
0 0    0  <it's the # '0' not the capital 'o'>
 000000

Back to archive top level