tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 11 23:47:42 1995

Re: }} bom lut'a'

At 06:41 PM 8/11/95 -0700, [email protected] wrote:
>ghItlh DaraQ:

>> bom lut'a'vamvaD  *outline* vighaj  'ach vIQaHnISlu'.
>> *opera*vam vIghItlhlaH 'ach not  QoQ vIHaDta'.
>
>chaq jISapqang.

"How do I willingly volunteer?"  It that what you are asking?

> <QoQ> vIyajbe'.

<QoQ> = music. See HolQeD, I dont remember which issue.

> mu'ghomwIjDaq mu'vam vItu'be'.
>tlhIngan bommey vIghItlh 'e' vItIv.
>chay' qaQaH?

How can you help me? For now I need just
a  few good opera-like story ideas.  I have one right now
but it works best as a  "b  story".
Make sure its set on the Home  World and NOT NOT NOT on
a fighting vessle.   Emphisis is on characters and ,of course,  Klingon
values.

Once I get a decent  outline of the  whole opera I can start
trying to make a rythme out of it or two.  I just need someone
else who can write the music (my weakness).

>> david
>> aka  DaraQ
>
>- DaQtIq

   David Barron  [email protected]  OR   [email protected]
        Klingon Language Postal Course,   PO Box 37, Eagle ID 83616
              It's FREE! Send Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope.
                        Not available by E-mail, so dont ask.

Back to archive top level