tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 11 22:49:41 1995

Re: }} Upload vs. download

[email protected] writes:
>I'm sorry, but I've forgotten what was decided as regards which Hol verb
>means "upload" and which means "download"  Please help.

I'm not familiar with the decision you refer to, but I would use {lI'} for
upload, and {labmoH} for download.  Since {lab} is transitive, {labmoH}
could easily be "bitransitive", so I wouldn't easily be able to specify
what I was causing the remote system to transmit.  I guess I would have to
use the {lab 'e' qaSmoH} copout.

 -- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level