tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 10 17:40:15 1995

Re[2]: }} cd-rom

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995 - r wrote:

>hi all. info abt the klingon cd-rom is at :
>
>http://www.mcp.com/musoft/ssint/klingon.html
>
>just thought you/d want to know ...

I just visited it.  I thought they were supposed to be using correct tlhIngan
Hol in it.  To quote, " In _Klingon Warrior_ your knowledge and skills are all
that stand between you and the business end of a d'k tahg knife."  <d'k tahg>?
Excuse me?  I hope that's a typo and not an indicator of things to come.

Also they say that the "Klingon Encyclopedia" is a best seller.  In what
country?  I think they mean the dictionary, I hope.

>- r (lurking...)

r'Hul

Back to archive top level