tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 09 14:43:06 1995

Re: }} Special Klingon Cards

ghItlh ~mark:

<...SnIp...>

>There really isn't the double-object problem here, even if you don't use
>quotes.  After all, you have two sentences: "I wrote it" is one, and it's
>the object of "Fek'lhr made/caused X".  So you could use "'e'" and do
>"vIghItlh 'e' qaSmoH veqlargh".  But we can do better than the tired old
>qaSmoH.  You can do "veqlarghmo' vIghItlh".  Or "muraDmo' veqlargh
>vIghItlh."

{veqlarghmo' vIghItlh}, wejpuH !! vIparHa'qu'

[Soqra'tIS begins jumping up and down, giggling hysterically... the guy in
the office across from Soqra'tIS looks over in disbelief and in his haste
to call Security, trips, falls and hits his head... Soqra'tIS quickly
regains his composure and pretends nothing is wrong *whistle*, *whistle*]

OH, such a simple phrase... ARGH! (flagellation,
flagellation,flagellation). Thanks ~mark.

vIta'pu'be' !!!   tlhIngan ghaH *Bart Simpson*'e'
Soqra'tIS           [email protected]

Back to archive top level