tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 08 23:57:47 1995

Re: }} Time & distance

On Fri, 4 Aug 1995 [email protected] wrote:

> I have read somewhere that {qeli'qam} is a measure of distance.  Can anyone
> enlighten me further as to how much distance is a kellicam?

According to the Star Trek Encyclopedia, a kellicam is roughly two
kilometers.

> jaj

According to PK, Klingons have adopted a time-keeping system of a {jaj}
having 24 {rep}.

> poH

This is a generic word, referring to any length of time.

> pem
> ram

I suspect the exact duration of these would depend on the lattitude of
the observer in relation to the axial tilt and rotation of the planet.  {{;-)

> peHruS

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level