tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 01 19:10:52 1995

}} KLBC

Ok, I think I've got the N-N construction figured out.  Or maybe not.  I
have another question now.  How would you say Pets are everywhere?  Would
it be Sajmey Dat?  I'm a little confused with some of these things, but
then I'm still a beginner.  Am I getting the N-N thing confused again?
Would pets are everywhere be N-N again?  Or would it be Dat Sajmey?  It
wouldn't be everywhere's pet. or pet's everywhere?  Gosh, I wonder if
I'll every get this right. Dat is a noun, isn't it?  I've been studying
the TKD, but I'm not sure of all  of it.

Laurel
[email protected]

Back to archive top level