tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 01 11:05:41 1995

}} Need some advice..

 I saw a t-shirt the other day, with a saying on it that I thought would be
great for the back of my Klingon paintball shirt, the saying is "Do not
greet Death, punch him repeatedly in the throat as he drags you away", Now,
I realize this is going to be a tough for me to translate, but I would like
to do give it a try (PLEASE do not translate this for me) But I would like
to know how some of you would START this, as I'm sure the majority of you
know, I have a hard time reckonizing clauses and such, if someone could
point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
   Of course, I'll need more advice along the way. }}}:-]

Jim
[email protected]

Back to archive top level