tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 28 16:43:14 1995

tlhej

Recently I noticed a lot of discussion about my posting re: "with."  Thank
you.

I joined KLI just before the publication of HolQeD 3:3 and have since
purchased HolQeD 3:2.  However, I have not had the benefit, YET, of having
perused the publications before June 1994.

It appears that there was a discussion on using <VERBmeH..... tlhej> to cover
the English concept of "with."  Please reiterate where I can find this
article so I can purchase it soon.

Back to archive top level