tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 21 18:17:15 1995

Wish List

Here I sat thumbing through TKD trying to express the difference between six
grams of a given metal and six tons of the stuff.  I suddenly realized that
these are FS concepts.  Klingons apparently have very few quantifiers:
 money, for example.  But, very few else.

So, MO's Wish List.  Here's my challenge!  :)

Thanks earlier for pointing out the excellent of the Verb Suffix -mo' in such
constructions as:
Happily the children petted the targ = targh yachpu'mo' puq Quchqu' chaH

Back to archive top level