tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 21 12:57:10 1995

Scrabble, Turn 7 report (or lack thereof)

I received 2 submissions and one "I don't have time this turn, but..."
message.  As a result I think it is time to take the game off line.  If you
would like to continue seeing the progress of the game (and possibly
submitting a word occasionally) then sent me a message and I'll add your
name to the distribution list.  If you ever sent a word in as a submission
then I already have your address on the list and you should get something
from me either Friday or Saturday.

I hope you all found the game interesting.  Maybe it will be played at least
once at the upcoming qep'a'.
              ____
             |INRI|
             |    |           Matt Whiteacre