tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 12 19:18:26 1995

Re: CK tape (klbc?)

On Wed, 12 Apr 1995, William H. Martin wrote:

> Did anybody really check this with Okrand? I was never sure if
> it was {wagh} or {waH}. In general, one of my big questions for
> Okrand is for him to provide spelling on all the non-written
> canon words provided on the two audio tapes.

For some reason, I thought these words had been confirmed by Okrand.  I
could very well be wrong though.

Has Okrand been invited to attend the next qep'a'?  What is the
likelyhood that the KLI could pay his way for attending?  The list of things
we would like to ask him is growing rather long (and old).

If he can't attend, I wonder if we could type up a list of some of the
simple, but fundamentally important, questions we have long debated for
inclusion in HolQeD.

While the Okrand interviews in HolQeD have been very insightful, I think
giving him a scripted list of questions in advance of any future interviews
would allow him to give pre-calculated, precise answers to our questions
which would greaty benefit our understanding of the language.

> charghwI'

yoDtargh

Back to archive top level