tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 12 05:29:49 1995

Re: HolQeD April issue.

Mark J. Reed: > <HolQeD>wIj vIghaj.  wej Hu' paw'.

I think you mean {wejHu' paw}.

TKD gives {wa'Hu'} "yesterday" and {cha'Hu'} "day before yesterday"
without spaces between the syllables.  I assume higher numbers are
supposed to follow the same pattern.

You also appear to have mistyped {paw}.  Your sentence says something
like "Three days ago it collided." :-)  It's fortunate that the proper
word is in the dictionary adjacent to the one you wrote; I've sometimes
misspelled words in the middle and totally obscured the intended meaning.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level