tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 11 00:58:30 1995

Re: Langauge Updates??

  ghItlhpu' Karl Dyson:

> Could anyone tell me if the KLI produce language updates from the Klingon
> Dictionary i.e. more nouns and verbs etc?

  jangpu' "R.B Franklin" <[email protected]> (Subject: Re: Langauge
Updates??):-

> Yes, KLI's journal, HolQeD has published additional Klingon words which may
> be added to our lexicon. KLI does not itself invent new words, but it covers
> any new words which Okrand has introduced, either through supplemental
> sources like the CK and PK audio cassette tapes or through interviews with
> Okrand. [To get at them], join the KLI ... HolQeD ...

  Sorry, I haven't got all those back issues. <Please> is there any chance of
someone emailing me a brief summary of all tlhIngan Hol words that aren't in
either edition of TKD?, so I can complete the on-line dictionary which is part
of my Klingon->English analyzer computer program? (It is written in C.)

Back to archive top level