tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 06 18:09:23 1995

Re: veqlargh & ghe''or

On Thu, 6 Apr 1995, A.Appleyard wrote:
> I read once that the Fek'hlr / veqlargh and ghe''or appear in a Star
> Trek episode called `Devil's Due', which I haven't seen. What happens
> in that episode? In it, are ghe''or and the veqlargh mythical only? Or
> does anyone actually see or meet either of them?

The episode was about a woman who claimed to be THE Devil.  She said that
she appeared in many forms in many cultures.  One of them was Fek'lhr the
Klingon beast that guards the entrance to Gre'thor.  She showed them this
form - a large muscular human torso, fur covered legs (clothes or fur?),
long, unruly hair, a ridged forehead, and a huge drooling mouth with huge
teeth.

janSIy

Back to archive top level