tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 06 07:22:11 1995

Re: Relative clauses; veqlargh & ghe''or

In Devils Due we do see a creature that calls itself veqlargh, but we don't
really know how true it is because no Klingon has ever seen veqlargh and thean
told other Klingons what it looks like.  And as far as ghe"or goes TKD says it
is the neather world, or we would call it hell, and as for its existance not
much is known about it either. ghe"or is the place where Klingons are suppost
to go to if they die without honor.

Back to archive top level