tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 04 07:58:16 1995

Re: A new Klingon word?

>Date: Fri, 31 Mar 1995 10:50:36 -0500
>Originator: [email protected]
>From: Joel Anderson <[email protected]>

>official rule.  [BTW, coming down the pike is an official "Ferengi
>Rules of Acquisition" book].

I found on the WWW a page of the rules of acquisition, including all thsoe
so far used on the show, with annotations for the ones emended by Zek and
ones found only in books (and which are thus non-canon), ones used as
jokes, as well as sound-files of some of them.  I've even found rules
mentioned only the day after seeing the episode the first time it was on
(local to me, anyway).  Let's see if I can find that URL...

Ah... here.  http://www.ftms.com/st-ds9/rules.html

Also there seems to be a copy at
http://www.bradley.edu/campusorg/psiphi/ds9/rules.html

Have fun.