tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 07:57:23 1994

jItlheDnIS

Dear SovwI'pu' quvqu',

	I am afraid that I must leave the list for a while.  As I have
now graduated, the school can no longer find it in their hearts to let me
keep my e-mail account.  Come tommorrow, they will probably delete my
account and I will be cut off from all your smiling (snarling?) faces, at
least for a while.  But all is not lost.  My wife is still a student, so
we will be applying for an account in her name soon.  Hopefully I can
return in a week or two.

	In the mean time, for those of you who are anxious to receive
information about the Klingon Bible Translation Project (and I know there
are a lot of you out there), I can be reached at 43 Highland Avenue,
Branford, CT 06405.

	Until later, Qapla'!

| Kevin A. Wilson                               [email protected] |
|               The sluggard says, "There is a lion in                      |
|              the road! There is a lion in the streets!"                   |
|                                             -- Proverbs 26:13             |