tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 30 06:33:18 1994

Re: Klingon Wedding Ceremony

Dear Susan,

Thank you!    I would very much like a copy!    Please send to me at
David Starr, 9016 WilshireBlvd, #231, Beverly Hills, California Republic
<zip exempt zone>, North America.
The couple is VERY interested in a Klingon ceremony...{{:-)

Qapla'

David

************************* From: [email protected] ****************************
*  Access our worldwide interactive FAXified(sm) Database...toll-free at  *
*  1-800-947-3650, enter "054" for instructions.  Hundreds of catagories! *
*  Access our ftp site for many unusual and interesting files:            *
*  Server: mary.iia.org  /pub/users/patriot  *  Read file descript.ion    *

On Thu, 30 Jun 1994, Susan Farmer wrote:

> My cousin (Kirah /Brenda) and I are working on the Book of KLingon Customs
> and Traditions (civil and Military) and Law and Punishment.  We have a
> draft of a Xenosociology Report on Klingon Mating Customs.  If you're
> interested, e-mail me and I'll see about "snailing" you a copy of the draft.
>
> Qapla'
>
> Susan

Back to archive top level