tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 27 03:00:11 1994

re: Re: Internet!!!!!!

Tony Reynolds <[email protected]> Wrote:
| I'll volunteer my services to help set up a MOO. Drop by
| Dragonsfire MOO (moo.eskimo.com 7777) and chat with me

I just thought I'd follow everyone else and mention that there's a Star Trek:The
Next Generation MOO at TrekMoo.Microserve.Com.  Just telnet to that address and
connect as guest with "connect guest" and follow the on-line instructions.

On this MOO, I have built and continue to operate a Klingon Recreational (and
educational) planet named K'ra Tr'Han (someone else thought up the name it is
meaningless).  Come and visit me there and I'll treat you to a feast of Klingon
food.  I can be contacted as SCARLETT.  Use PAGE SCARLETT <MESSAGE> of I'm
on-line or @SEND SCARLETT after you register your character.

BTW, the Klingon Empire is in need of a few good Klingons so call ASAP.

Back to archive top level