tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 23 11:30:58 1994

Australian Resources/Contacts.

Hi!

I'm new to the list and am dead keen to start learning Klingon. The
problem is I live in Australia... I have noticed a few Australian list
members (hope the barbeque went well nick!) so I address this to them:

Do you know if I can get _The Klingon Dictionary_, and the language tapes
(Conversational/Power Klingon) in Australia. I've tried the local
(Brisbane) Trek shop, but no go.... Do I have to send to the States?

and

Are there any list members in Brisbane?

Thanks heaps!

Faeries are a pale and motley race that flowers in the minds of decent
folk. Never will they be entitled to broad daylight, to real sun. But
remote in these limbos, they cause curious disasters which are the
harbingers of new beauty.			Jean Genet.