tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 22 12:01:16 1994

KLI in the UK

One result of the article that came out last week in the Wall Street Journal
was a phone call from NPC productions, a television network in the U.K.  They
wanted to get a Klingon speaker to participate in a 90 minute live television
show about language.  They regretted not being able to fly me into London
(drats!) but asked if I could suggest an alternate solution.

I'm pleased to announce that Richard Kennaway has agreed to appear in my
stead, representing both the Klingon language and the KLI.  Richard
graciously rearranged his own schedule (including changing the date of an
international airflight) to accomodate the program.

If you're in the UK, turn your television dials to NPC on Friday, July 8th,
from 10:30 till midnight.  You'll see controversial journalist Richard
Littlejohn talking to Richard about Klingon.  With any luck, the Klingon
movement will sweep over the U.K. (okay, I'd settle for picking up a few new
foreign members).

Richard, we're all counting on you.  Good luck!

Qapla'

Lawrence

:: Dr Lawrence M Schoen, Director   ::
:: The Klingon Language Institute   ::