tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 19 21:56:44 1994

Re: It's begun

qajatlhneS:

: The point of this post though is two-fold.  1) Finally some people out there
: are realizing that if they want to take advantage of the popularity of the
: Klingons they need to do it right.  2) The KLI is being recognized ad THE
: place to go for this.
:
: Now let's wait and see if any of the folks I wrote to at Paramount (e.g.,
: Berman, Pillar, Justman) will respond with similar enthusiasm.
:
: Lawrence

Why not send Parmount a copy of the commercial with a little note saying
something to the effect of "This is what other people are doing, why don't
you?"  I can't believe someone is saying 'no' to FREE work!!!

Qapla'!

-majIq

Back to archive top level