tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jun 18 04:41:16 1994

New KLBC grammarian

Well...

I am still working on shrinking my mailbox.  Part of the problem is I have to
go through and translate *stacks* of letters.

I will keep at it.

Just to lessen some of the confusion that is bound to result, I *did* see
Qanqor's post about the change-over of the BG to Holtej.  (Best of luck to
you, and yItIvqu''egh!!!)  However, as some of the mail I have sitting around
was stuff I needed to respond to as BG, I will still send those corrections in
to the list.  (I think there were about three of them; I am almost done
translating the first [and longest!] now, and should be posting it soon... I
hope. *crosses fingers*)

So just in case you get confused...  it's just me trying to get caught up. {{:/

Anything that cam in after Qanqor's mailing saying that I am no longer the BG,
I will not touch... I leave all of those for you, Holtej. {{;)

*wearily slumps into a corner, to continue translating/answering email...*

--HoD trI'Qal
  tlhwD lIy So'

Back to archive top level