tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 14 00:49:01 1994

Wall St. Journal and stuff..

I would like to suggest/recommend a way of dealing with those people who
apparently find a benefit in portraying devision amoungst the
Klingon language community.

1) Mention the articles, evidence, insidance etc without mentioning the name
of the so-called "devisive"  person. The less this person/s is/are
mentioned the less we will give him/her crediblity.
BTW I realize this is hard with email...the flame factor and all.

2) Support any activity these persons are involved in IF you feel they
benefit the Klingon Language community as a whole.

3) Leave use of names and flamage for private email---KEEP IT OFF THE LIST!!
   Feel free to send all the private flames to anyone you like
   WITHOUT involving this list. Useing this list for flamage can
   only inforce the COMPLETELY INACCURATE BELIEF the there is some
   division amoungst Klingonists.

4) If someone asks you who you are refering to I recommend you reply
using personal email and TRY to inforce the above suggestions.

5) If you are particully miffed and feel you must post your angst...well
then try to keep in mind this stuff gets arround often far beyond what
you expected.

Feel free to add to these suggestions,

David Barron

Back to archive top level