tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 09 01:33:55 1994

Re: punctuation

> From:	IN%"[email protected]"  "Klingon Language List"  6-JUN-1994 20:51:25.34
> Subj:	RE: punctuation

>         Reply to:   RE>punctuation
> >Besides, Okrand used punctuation (includijng
> >question marks) on the card that came with the Power Klingon tape.
> >~mark
>
> I wonder, though, how much control Okrand had over the "production"
> material that came with Power Klingon.  In particular, there are a
> couple of glaring errors in the tlhIngan Hol printed on the outer box
> that the tape is packaged in.  Still, it seems unlikely, though not
> impossible, that someone added punctuation to the card without
> Okrand's approval.
>
> --nachHegh
> [email protected]

This may be so, but I'll throw this out for your general consumption.
I have had brief correspondence with Dr. Okrand, and in his letter, he
used punctuation with his Klingon.  Make of this what you will.

Holtej

Back to archive top level