tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 19 08:22:41 1994

Re: Apposition

> {{:)> Of course, everyone knows the
> definition of an English sentence: "A group of words conveying
> one OR MORE complete thought OR THOUGHTS."

But we all knew that English was a screwy language anyway.  It only serves
to mess up the translation of Klingon.  I'd hate to be a native speaker of
Klingon trying to learn English!  [What a nightmare!]

chuQun, who really should have her dictionary with her more often so she
could post more often in Klingon.  [<THAT sentence> Damugh!]

Back to archive top level