tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 20 05:51:02 1994

Re: Doch Sar

Guidovo':
> Have you considered that the pronoun {'e'} or whatever it would be might
> *precede* the sentence to which it refers. In this way, the VS syntax would
> be retained and the sentences would be truly divided.

     Well, then how could you tell that the pronoun wasn't the object of the
second sentence instead of the subject of the first?

> But using {'e'} is most likely not how SAS's work.

     It would certainly have to AT LEAST be a different word, and one hopes
one would not use both this new word AND {'e'} or we'd have cross linked
sentences...

> Guido#1, Leader of All Guidos

charghwI'

Back to archive top level