From Klingon Language Institute Wiki
Yes, the Wiki is a dynamic database and will change constantly. This is just a rough overview for newcomers who have no clue where to start.
The Wiki itself
- The Front Page of the Wiki
- Recent Changes
- How to use the Wiki
- Search the wiki
- See the most popular pages
- What's Klingon?
- The inventor of the language, Marc Okrand
- the Klingon Language Institute
- Klingonists of Note
- tlhIngan-Hol email discussion group
- Beginners' Grammarian
- Klingon language sources: books, tapes, ...
- common abbreviations (e.g. TNG, TKD, etc.)
- Klingon Language Certification Program
- Klingon Language
- Klingon alphabetical order
- How do I say...?
- Klingon idioms
- Sentence As Object
- Stupid questions
- Wordplay Contests: palindrome, zeugma, spoonerism e.a.
- Verb prefix trick
- To be
- Vocabulary Builder
- Puns in the Vocabulary of tlhIngan Hol
- the story behind the word for armpit
- Why the words for radiation and sterilize are the same