tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Oct 02 02:30:58 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Canon: Associate Producer

nIqolay Q ([email protected])

I'm kind of surprised it took this long to see a canon transliteration
for Marc Okrand's own name. If I remember correctly, the only other
canon proper name transliterations that violate Klingon syllable
structure are qIrq and pIqarD... pretty good company to be in.