tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 20 19:58:10 2015

[Tlhingan-hol] Finding the hotel for the qep’a’

David Holt ([email protected])

If you are not coming by car, then get to O’Hare airport.  Whether arriving at the airport by “blue line” train or by airplane at any terminal, follow the red “Bus/Shuttle Center” signs. At the Bus/Shuttle Center, find Door 1 and watch for the red Wallypark/Hampton Inn lupwI’.  Depending on traffic the lupwI' stops at the airport every 10-20 minutes and goes directly to the hotel.

If you are driving, please let me know if you are willing to help drive people to meals and how many empty seats you’ll have.

I’m going to assume that if you are driving, you have a GPS.  Enter into your GPS (or tell a taxi driver):

Hampton Inn O’Hare
3939 N. Mannheim
Schiller Park, IL

If you want some specific directions, ask me.

On an interesting side note.  Perhaps I have just noticed a previously un-remarked pun (or perhaps I just missed all previous discussion of it).  I postulate that the word {lupwI'} was created before the word {lup}.  The definition of "jitney" at http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jitney says, "a small bus or car following a regular route along which it picks up and discharges passengers," in other words it is a thing which "loops".

janSIy