tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jan 06 12:31:25 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] The Klingon Is MUCH Braver ...

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

We do have the formula "A Q law'be' B Q puSbe'" for negating the comparative.
http://klingonska.org/canon/2004-03-holqed-13-1.txt

While not quite the same , I would wager a guess that you could use -qu' in the same way, adding it to both law' and puS.

Another solution might be to make a two-sentence construction out of it, such as «tlhIngan yoH law' verengan yoH puS. pImqu'.»
That's highly ambiguous, though; it could simply mean "The Klingon is braver than the Ferengi, and as such they are very different."
Perhaps there's some better verb for this.