tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 26 20:24:46 2015

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: mon

Robyn Stewart ([email protected]) [KLI Member] [Hol po'wI']

That one I could read without a hitch, but I might not have come up with
such a smooth English translation.  It was the object: "N ordinal N N N je"
that slowed me down.

(N ordinal)'s ((N's N) and N) is the way to read it, but it could have been:
(N ordinal)and N and N and N
or
well you know as well as I do.

I am so used to reading tlhIngan Hol with errors, that I also thought that
perhaps the wa'DIch had been placed incorrectly, and was trying to juggle
those possibilities, running out of memory before I reached the correct
interpretation.