tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Sep 04 23:59:30 2013

Back to archive top level

To this year's listing

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

Tim Stoffel (tim@lionlamb.us)

Robyn,
    Even though I haven't been able to follow this really closely, I
appreciate you doing this. I'm saving these posts and they will be very
helpful when I can finally get really serious about learning Klingon.

Tim SToffel