tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Oct 03 07:29:30 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Qumran

Steven Boozer ([email protected])

> Klingon Word of the Day for Thursday, October 03, 2013
>
> Klingon word: Qumran
> Part of speech: noun
> Definition: scroll (writing surface/paper)
> Source: Email to Lieven, 3 June 2013

The students at qepHom 2013 wrote a letter to Marc Okrand on a 7 foot long piece of paper adding short messages and funny drawings, whatever came to their mind. Okrand answered, "Maltz and I really liked the scroll. (He told me the word for scroll was {Qumran}, by the way.) Thanks to everyone who wrote messages or drew pictures. We really appreciate all of the nice thoughts." (Okrand's email to Lieven, 6/03/2013)