tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 20 09:51:39 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: SoD

Felix Malmenbeck ([email protected])

I doubt Marc Okrand wrote the Klingon for "The Way of the Warrior", considering it contains such sentences as

Louk, a jeek CHIM-ta law.
"Yeah, but I'm  a lot better-looking than he was."

loD SoSlI' chaw'qu' SoH jatlh?
"Does your mother let you talk to men?)

A TLING-on kaogh.
"They fight like Klingons!"

Zo a tlhIngan HeghlaH! yoDwI' Qaw'! tIgh mang rup!
"Then they can die like Klingons! Destroy their shields! Prepare boarding parties!"

Ach Gowron, yay chol...
"But Gowron, victory is near."