tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 29 18:00:17 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] tlhIngan Hol jatlhlaHwI' vItogh vIneH

jaSwa' ([email protected])

You could have a page in your application that links to the KLI or has a list of emails, websites or books for further study for someone with more than a passing interest.

jaSwa'

Hochlogh bechjaj Hoch jaghpu'wI'