tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jul 23 23:23:04 2013

Re: [Tlhingan-hol] jIlIH'egh yIchaw'

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:49 AM, Bellerophon, modeler
<[email protected]> wrote:
> cha'maH chorgh ben (tera' DIS) tlhingan Hol vIghojchoH... DaH ghomvam vImuv...

maj! tugh maqIHchuqjaj.

> PS: Since I write faster in English, here goes: I live near Philadelphia and
> can make it to the qep'a' for one day only, Thursday or Friday. What's the
> schedule of events for those days? Which day should I go?

I suggest Friday. Most of us will have made the transition from the
mundane world into "Klingon mode" by then, and we'll be fully ready to
give you whatever attention and suggestions you need.

-- ghunchu'wI'